Thursday, March 3, 2011

WEEDS Season 4 DVD

I was in the midst of watching Season 4 and during the potty breaks I find myself thinking about the value of HBO versus Showtime. I used to be all about HBO. Then, they went and cancelled Deadwood, Sopranos went off the air, and WHAT HAPPENED??? I don't know. But, here came Showtime like a kitten to pounce. Dexter, WEEDS, L-Word, United States of Tara. Hello? HBO...are you there? That's just my opinion and since I haven't had cable in 3 years, I could be completely off base.
Back to the show, I was prepared to check out of WEEDS. It's the 4th season, how could they possible top the past seasons? I asked myself, what's the worst thing that could happen to Nancy-pants? She can get out of everything, so how much fun could it possibly be to watch that?
Answer: ton's of fun, I tell you. Nancy-pants and the rest of the crazy family are so hilarious. Even the times that I yelled at the tv, "Nancy, you are so dumb!! Don't do it!!" I was still laughing.
WEEDS Season 4, still crazy after all these years. (Oh and though Season 6 has recently started and I have no clue what's gone on in Season 5, please don't kill off Uncle Andy. I <3 him.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment