Monday, March 28, 2011

How Do You Know DVD

So what's the answer? Does the movie tell us? How do you know when you are in love? Well, ask any one person who is in a secure loving awesome relationship how they knew and the quote, "talking about music is like dancing about architecture," comes to mind. There is no one great answer except the one no single wants to hear. You just know. Or as my favorite When Harry Met Sally quote goes: "I knew the way you know about a good melon."
So, now let's get to it. The movie is slowly paced. It reminds me of a play. It's seemed over directed because of the steady slow timing. I really wanted to like it, and it wasn't all bad. There were a few scene here and there I actually even got teary-eyed. I think it's the same brand of vanilla that has been coming out lately. It's a brand fitting to the baby-boomer generation. (No offense Mom, and you generally have better taste than the masses anyway. Your welcome.) It wasn't horrible. It was better than City Island but same genre. 
Paul Rudd, I still love you. And yes, Reece Witherspoon you are always awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment