Monday, March 28, 2011

The Uninvited (2008) DVD

This is the 2008 IFC movie, not the 2009 big budget flick of the same name released in the theaters. That said, expect a low budget film. Low. My husband hated it. I wasn't thrilled about it either because as I hate to admit, he is always right. The storyline is lacking, but if it had had a bigger budget with better effects and make-up it could have been so much better. It's almost Hitchcock thrills keep you on the edge of your seat, if you are like me. You see my husband makes fun of me because I get scared over the unknown. This is our movie experiece:
Me: Babe, come sit next to me, I'm scared.
Husband: Stop being such a pussy. It's clearly fake.
Me: But she's scared to turn around. I'm scared. Sit next to me.
Husband: You are such a chicken. You can totally tell it's fake. It's so bad, I'm gonna turn it off.
Me: But (husband throws a pillow in my face) STOP! Just come sit next to me! Or turn it off.
Husband: Go to sleep then, or are you too scared to go in the other room?
Me: Yes, stop laughing!
So, if you don't mind the occasional B movie, and you like Hitchcock horror, then, you'll like this movie well enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment