Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tangled (DVD Momma goes to the actual movie theater)

It had been years since I went to a movie theater. When I lived in California (oh sunny, warm California) I went to the movies atleast once a month. Then, I considered that I didn't get out enough. So, now that I have children, no near relation to babysit, and moved to Smalltown, USA, my theater going life has basically vanished. NO LONGER, I DECLARE. Since my oldest has turned 5 years old, I bravely attempted to take her to the local old skool 40 seat movie theater in town to see Tangled.
I love Disney movies. I watch Beauty and the Beast on VHS as many times as my 5 year old and husband can stand it. I really need to get it on DVD before my VHS player dies. I was raised with having ultimate respect of musicals and cartoons so it is one of my all time favs. That said, Tangled ranks a good second to my fav. I will definitely purchase the DVD... for my kids. And, I'm sure they will love to watch it with me fifty bazillion times.

No comments:

Post a Comment