Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue DVD

I thought this was a sequel but I was wrong. First, there was Tinkerbell The Movie, then, Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure, and then, this movie. I guess, I missed the second one. Whoops. Moving on. I rented this for my 5 year old daughter, but we all know that I love me some Disney movies and use my children as an excuse to rent cartoons. I loved this movie. I'm pretty sure my daughter loved it, too. As soon as the credits began to roll she said, "let's watch it again, Mom."
It has a wonderful message to parents to take some time out to listen and play with your child. Sometimes we are too preoccupied with dinner, dishes, laundry, work, clean, and maybe we need to add "play" to the to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment